How To Make Authentic English Recipes – The Complete 10 Volume Set
- Volume 1 – How to Make Fish and Chips in a Beer Batter – includes my personal beer batter recipe and complete instructions.
- Volume 2 – How to Make Sherry Trifle and British Fools- includes complete instructions including my favorite version of trifle as well as several recipes for British Fools.
- Volume 3 – How to Make Beef Stew with Dumplings – includes complete instructions and my Grandma’s beef stew recipe – with dumplings.
- Volume 4 – How to Make Liver & Onion Gourmet Style – includes complete instructions on how to make the entire meal come together perfectly.
- Volume 5 – How to Make an Authentic English Sunday Roast with Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes, Parsnips & Onion Sauce – includes complete instructions for beef, pork and lamb Sunday roasts with all the trimmings, with bonus recipes – English Pancakes (crepes) and Toad in the Hole.
- Volume 6 – How to Make English Breakfast with Bubble & Squeak & Homemade Baked Beans-includes complete instructions including recipes for homemade baked beans.
- Volume 7 – How to Make Devonshire Tea with Scones, Strawberry Jam and Clotted Cream-includes complete instructions on how to prepare this traditional high tea experience with recipes for scones, strawberry and clotted cream.
- Volume 8 – How to Make Cornish Pasties The Official Recipe – includes the official recipe, the non-official recipes and many, many variations on the theme.
- Volume 9 – How to Bake British Cakes, Crumpets, Buns & Biscuits – includes recipes for cakes like Victoria Sponge, cookies like shortbreads, traditional crumpets and English Muffins, Hot Cross Buns and even Digestive biscuits, to name just a few. There are even some easy and convenient bread machine methods for some of the recipes.
- Volume 10 – How to Make Spotted Dick & Other Suet Puddings – includes recipes for three different types of Suet dough – basic, savory and sweet – along with a collection of popular British recipes for suet pudding like Spotted Dick (of course), Christmas Plum Pudding, Figgy Pudding and the traditional Steak & Kidney Pudding and lots more.